September 17, 2011

Wired Romantic

     Everyone's wired differently. Some people tend to appear apathetic; some wear their heart on their sleeve. Some scoff at the idea of true love; I, myself, am wired a romantic.
     Now the question begs, "Who do you fancy?!" Well that answer's simple: I am totally, completely, absolutely in love with my Saviour Jesus Christ. =)

Lover of my soul
I want to tell You
Only You have all of me

I cannot contain
My adoration
I'm in love so desperately

No one is as lovely as You are
And there is no one else
Who has my heart

Jesus, You have me completely
Every breath that I breathe
I am absolutely in love

Jesus, I am Yours forever
All of me surrenders
I am absolutely in love with You ~ Absolutely by Starfield

Keep Mystery,
                SM

A string that broke off my guitar

How I found my computer cord one day

No comments:

Post a Comment